Stewardship is a constant choice. It is making all life decisions carefully and responsibly using wisdom. The greater stewardship you give to anything, the more of that thing you will get. Ultimate stewardship is caring for your life in a very specific order. That order is:
1. Energy - 2. Time - 3. Soul Purpose - 4. Relationships - 5. Money
This order maximizes one's ability to create from the highest realm of potential and to live the masterpiece life.
The Ultimate Stewardship Continuum
1. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 = unimportant / 10 = important), how important is IDEAL stewardship of energy?
2. On the same scale, where would you currently rate your ACTUAL level of energy stewardship?
3. How big is the breach between the IDEAL and the ACTUAL?
4. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 = unimportant / 10 = important), how important is IDEAL time management?
5. On the same scale, where would you currently rate your ACTUAL time management stewardship?
6. How big is the breach between the IDEAL and the ACTUAL?
7. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 = unimportant / 10 = important), how important is IDEAL stewardship of your soul purpose genius?
8. On the same scale, where would you currently rate your ACTUAL your level of S.P. genius stewardship?
9. How big is the breach between the IDEAL and the ACTUAL?
10. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1=unimportant / 10=important), how important is IDEAL stewardship of relationships?
11. On the same scale, where would you currently rate your ACTUAL level of relationship stewardship?
12. How big is the breach between the IDEAL and the ACTUAL?
13. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 = unimportant / 10 = important), how important is IDEAL stewardship of money?
14. On the same scale, where would you currently rate your ACTUAL stewardship of money?
15. How big is the breach between the IDEAL and the ACTUAL?
Thank you for your answers. Below are instructions on how to practice greater stewardship.
To practice greater stewardship we must close the breach between where you want to be (the IDEAL) and where you currently are (the ACTUAL). This necessitates using a very specific set of spiritual disciplines that are easily remembered by using the acronym A. P. R. I. L.
Awareness Commitment - Awareness is a spiritual discipline unto itself. It helps you to see yourself in a higher way; not as the body, not as the mind, but instead as the observer/chooser of your thoughts. You are observing good and bad thoughts as if they are not yours, from a non-attached position above the fray. Awareness empowers you to give energy to only loving, positive thoughts. Practicing a Prosperity Power Hour every day increases awareness and evolves love-consciousness; this is the real truth to life success.
Practice Surrender - Surrender is giving up a 'lesser' for a greater. Human beings are programmed to choose fear (lesser) over love (greater) - surrender teaches us to release the fear to access the higher spiritual realm of love. You, the observer/chooser, must see the fear thoughts and surrender them to God (or the Universe) as they arise. If you do not, you will give these thoughts your energy and fear will continue to destroy prosperity and happiness in your life. These thoughts will continually arise until you finally do surrender them.
Reality Statement - A reality statement is a series of words, usually five to seven sentences long. Your statement must be said out loud a minimum of three times a day for a full fifty-two days. You cannot say it too much, but three times each day is the minimum. The Reality Statement is said for fifty-two days straight because it takes twenty-two reversals of a habit to break a habit, then thirty more implementations of a new habit to make it a reality in the subconscious mind. Reality Statements are different from affirmations. Affirmations are created from the mental realm, reality statements are created from the spiritual realm, which is the highest plane of potential.
Intentional Prayer - Intention is the projection of awareness, with purpose and efficacy, toward some object or outcome. Intention is like a tuning fork, causing the tuning forks of other living things in the universe to resonate at the same frequency. A prayer is a sacred intent. When your thoughts, words and actions are imbued with divine purpose, you expedite manifestation of a noble goal. Creative energy follows intention.
Love Meditation - The subconscious mind must be cleansed of all the painful, negative thoughts stored there. Meditation provides the most thorough means by which a person can do so. By habitually meditating you will also remember God/Higher Power in times of challenge, where you previously would've fallen into fear. You'll then ask yourself, "What would LOVE do now?" The term "Love Meditation" is symbolic of this realization. No activity will scrub the unconscious negativity stored in the egoic mind more thoroughly and quickly than meditation.